What are the Terms & Conditions where Returns and Refunds are concern?
- We accept returns made within 14 days from the order date for both local & international orders.
- To be eligible for return, your parcel must be
- Defective merchandise
- Incorrect merchandise
- Incorrect size ordered
- Your item must be in their original packaging with price tag intact, unwashed and unworn without any scent.
- We do not accept items that have been worn, damaged, washed and altered in any form. Sale and promotional items are not eligible for exchange or return. Items bought with the use of a promotional code are strictly not eligible for exchange or return.
- For Defective merchandise and Incorrect merchandise, DLUSH will be responsible for the postage cost of return items. Postage cost will be refunded in the form of credit voucher. Additionally, if we have the replacement piece/size available, we will mail it to you via your initial delivery method after we receive your return parcel. Otherwise, we will refund you in the form of a credit voucher equivalent to the value of the defective/incorrect piece. For Incorrect size ordered, you will need to bear the postage cost of returning the item and we will refund you the value of the item in the form of a credit voucher. Do allow us up to 7 working days to process your credit voucher upon receiving your return parcel.
- For all exchange & return cases, please email to email@example.com with the following details:
(a) order number
(b) your name & contact number
(c) reasons for the exchange (defective merchandise / incorrect merchandise / incorrect size ordered)
(d) item that you would like to make an exchange for
- Please kindly mail your return item(s) to our office:
112 East Coast Road, #02-21, Singapore 428802
- You may use your credit voucher and offset your next purchase at www.dlushsg.com regardless of sale or regular priced items.
- If you have further queris, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DLUSH management reserves the right to reject your returned goods if it does not comply with our regulations.